I was born in an industrial city and since my childhood I have been interested in the interpretation of the surrounding world with an artistic expression. The motto „if there is a will, there’s a way” has always epitomized my attitude to work and it resulted in graduation with distinction at University of Arts in Poznań where I majored in Interior Architecture.
During studies I had a passion for creating works from the field of art and design for which I received scholarship awards, for example, academic scholarship and the Vice-Chancellor scholarship for the best student. These scholarships enabled me to proudly represent the University at numerous exhibitions. While studying I had a great opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills in an architectural company called Studio Fikus. I also cooperated with IMS group.
- Arena Design 2010 during Poznań’s International Fair
- Arena Design 2011
- Arena Design 2012
- Arena Design 2013
- World Innovation Days: Innovations and Creations
- World Innovation Days: Labyrinth of Innovation
- University of Arts diplomas exhibition at Poznań’s International Fair
- Nomination by the University of Arts to the Marie Dokowicz contest for the best diploma of Interior Architecture. Participation in the exhibition.
- Exhibition of individual project within the stand of IMS Group during the Poznań’s International Furniture Fair
- Distinction in the city of Poznań competition for the best MA thesis